About a month ago, our shower head bit the dust. Bud tried cleaning it with vinegar, but the water would only come out of about half the holes. We thought we were having problems with water pressure. Art switched it out for a low flow shower head, but that seemed to just mist us instead of give a decent shower.
I was thrilled when the people at IP Showers asked me to review their HotelSpa Spectrum 7-Color LED Hand Shower.
About the Product:
According to the company, this is the world’s only chrome-faced, 7-setting, 7-color LED hand shower. The HotelSpa Spectrum features:
•Powered by running water, no batteries needed
• Luxurious 7-setting High-power LED Hand Shower
• Can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower
• Extra-large 4.25″ Chrome Face
• 7 Settings include Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Mist/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain & Pause modes
• 3-zone Precision SpiralFlo Dial with Rub-clean Jets & Click-action Lever
• LED light colors change automatically every few seconds softly blending into each other
• LED lights have long life of 100,000 hours (over 10 years of heavy daily use)
• Includes Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket and Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Dual Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Connects in minutes without Tools
• 1-year Warranty
First I was concerned about how sturdy this hand shower would be. But Art hooked it up in less than 5 minutes and the stainless steel hose and brass hose nuts mean it should last for a long time with no rusting!!
This shower sits at least six inches higher than our old showerhead, which is nice for the taller members of our household (everyone but shrimpy me). It’s also nice to be able to use it as a handheld shower. It sure makes cleaning the tub and tile a breeze!!
But, of course, the most fun part of the whole thing is the color-changing LEDs. Take a look:
Next, I turned the lights off to get the full effect:
Everyone in the family loves this shower. The water pressure is great and it’s so much fun!! I highly recommend the HotelSpa Spectrum if you are looking for a new shower attachment. It retails for $59.99. I received a complimentary handshower for the purpose of review. All opinions are 100% my own.