Here’s a photo of Kiff – the Unexpected Corgle, when he first arrived at our house in November 2011:
And here’s a pic of Kiff now:
He weighs about 18 pounds – and is about 5 months old.
Here are a few things we’ve learned about him in the last few months:
- He’s a chick magnet. Seriously. Wherever we go with him, girls flock to him, say “he’s so cute!” and ask about him. Again – mother part beagle, part corgi; father unknown. Now that he’s a little bigger if there’s any dog experts out there who have a guess as to his father’s breed, please feel free to comment.
- He loves to lay in the sun – especially the patch of sun by the front door.
- He likes to eat paper – specifically toilet paper or kleenex, although he also has a tendency towards toilet paper tubes and dixie cups. We’ve trained him not to knock over garbage cans so as long as no paper hits the floor, it’s all good.
- He loves to lie on his back. Sometimes he falls asleep in this position with his eyes open.
- We love him so much and are so happy he came into our lives!!
3 thoughts on “Corgle Update – He’s So Cute!!”
He’s super cute!
Stopping by from the Fantabulous Weekend Alexa Hop 🙂 Thanks for linking up http://www.mommydigger.com
Oh my…what a cutie!
What a cuite pie,his colors are so sweet.Pets are slways wonderful family members and help kids learn responsibility,compassion,tenderness and many more wonderful traits.We love our lab sisters.