Experienced Freelance Blogger
- Member of the Global Team of 200, a highly specialized group of Mom Bloggers for Social Good members who focus on maternal health, children, hunger, and women and girls. Twice monthly blog posts about such causes as Unicef and Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation.
- Cyberbullying: A Mother’s Story, November 5, 2012
- Inexpensive Date Night Ideas, October 6, 2012
- Turkey Spaghetti, August 23, 2012
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe, July 7, 2012
To find out more about me and about my blog Window on the World go to the Window on the World About Page.