Since I live a relatively stressful life (I’m an accounting manager, for Pete’s sake!!), I am always on the lookout for ways to get some peace and tranquility. I used to wear earbuds in bed or at the office, but the earbud jack on my cell phone has died, so I needed to find an alternative.
I was thrilled when I was asked to review the Marsee MSH03 Noise Cancelling Blluetooth Headphones.
About the Product:
- Active noise cancellation: Designed with a noise cancellation switch. Flip switch on these truly active noise cancelling headphones to block outside noise & hear everything the artist intended. Built-in series of microphones to make MARSEE MSH03 better to sense and monitoring outside noise. Monitored noise signals will be sent to MSH03 digital chip and then calculate and process these signals.
- Premium 40mm stereo drivers: enjoy thumping bass, prominent mids & sparkling highs with this premium bluetooth headset’s 20Hz-20KHz frequency range.
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0: Industry-leading CSR bluetooth 4.0 supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP for a fully wireless experience; stream music to your wireless bluetooth headphones from your PC, smartphone, tablet & more with over a 33-Foot wireless range.
- 12-Hour rechargeable battery: charge your wireless headphones for 2-3 Hours & enjoy up to 12 hours of playtime (18 Hours talk time), answer incoming calls right on your stereo headphones & your music will automatically resume when you hang up.
- High Compatibility:Works seamlessly with Apple and Android devices.
My biggest concern, straight out of the box, was whether or not these headphones would be compatible with my older Android cell phone. I had to read through the directions twice to figure out how to pair the headphones with my phone (mainly because the English is not very good). Once I figured it out, though, it was fairly easy. To turn the headphones on, you press the power button once. Off is also one press. To start the pairing mode, press and hold the power button for five seconds until the headphones tell you “ready to pair” (this scared the *** out of me the first time, LOL). So far I’ve paired the headphones with my cell phone, Art’s cell phone and my laptop with no problems at all. (Just in case you can’t pair, or you have a device without bluetooth, they also come with a 3.5mm audio cable.
Next I tried out the noise cancelling feature. You have to switch this feature on if you want to use it. I looked right at Art and could see him mouthing words. I thought he was making fun of me, but he was actually speaking and the noise cancelling feature tuned him out. Just to make sure, I listened to some Youtube videos through the headphones while Art was watching Fox News. I couldn’t hear a word Bill O’Reilly had to say!!
A charge of 2-3 hours lasts a very long time. I didn’t time the length, but I listened to the headphones for hours one night, then turned them on again the next night, and the night after that and they were still working.
I have enjoyed using the headphones while working on my laptop and when I can’t easily fall asleep at night. I am also strongly considering taking them to work to drown out the office chatter.
I highly recommend the Marsee MSH03 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones. They are a great price point at $79.99 and very easy to operate.
You can purchase the MSH03 headphones at Amazon.com.
I received a complimentary set of headphones for the purpose of review. All opinions are 100% my own.