Influenster.com had a major relaunch in September and I love the new look!!
For those of my readers who might not know about Influenster,in a nutshell, it is an online community for people who like to try new products and talk about their experiences (you can see why I love it so much!!)
As a member, you can gain badges (and influence) by completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos and engaging with Facebook, Twitter and the like. The higher your influence the more exclusive discounts you can earn on products and services. Plus, you can get invitations to try the newest products before anyone else.
I found the old version of Influenster very difficult to navigate. After filling out a few surveys, my membership sat for almost 9 months without a peep. Then the relaunch happened and my membership took off.
Here’s what I like about the relaunch:
- Ease of navigation: from your profile page you can access all your tasks and programs to see at a glance what activities you need to complete to earn more badges and influence. You can also see what new products you may be eligible to try.
- You don’t have to be in a specific program to post a review. If you have a product you are excited (or disappointed) about you can post a review at any time.
- There are many more options for earning points than before.
- There is now a blogging option. It’s not mandatory, so if you don’t have a blog, don’t worry, but if you do: bonus!!
- I finally got my first box!!
If you would like to join Influenster, you can go to influenster.com and click on “request an invite,” or shoot me an email by clicking on the contact us button and I’ll send you an invite.
This post contains affiliate links.