I was so excited when the people at Oransi offered to send me a Robby Wash Laundry Ball. They told me that one package (ball plus 3 refill packs of macromolecules) will do up to 12 months worth of laundry!! A year’s supply of laundry? I was expecting a huge box to be delivered. This is what arrived in the mail:
I know it’s hard to see the perspective in this picture, but let me just tell you that the photo is only slightly smaller than the actual 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch package. I was more than a little surprised. How could such a little ball get my laundry clean?
According to the website, here are the Top 11 Robby Wash benefits:
1. Save money: it’s hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergent much less pay a premium for them – that’s why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child’s clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment. Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Designed in France to meet the strict compliance requirements of the Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received safety certifications from REACH, RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
I received the fuchsia laundry ball, full of macromolecules and with 3 refill packs and a stain stick. We have an extra large capacity washer, which would normally require two balls, but with Art away at school, and the kids responsible for their own laundry we are rarely doing more than a medium load, so one ball was fine for us.
We have been using the Robby Wash Laundry ball for over two weeks and we have been so happy with it!! It gets our laundry just as clean as our old laundry detergent. There is no scent added, and it is so gentle that I never get itchy like I sometimes do from other detergents. I had a small car grease smear on a good shirt and after two passes with the stain stick and two washes the stain was completely gone. I’m afraid I would have had to relegate my shirt to the rag bin with my other detergent.
I highly recommend the Robby Wash Laundry Ball. Not just because it will save you a lot of money, but also because it really works!!
I received a complimentary Robby Wash Laundry Ball for the purposes of review. All opinions are 100% my own.