Here’s a photo of Kiff – the Unexpected Corgle, when he first arrived at our house in November 2011:
Here are a few things we’ve learned about him in the last few months:
- He’s a chick magnet. Seriously. Wherever we go with him, girls flock to him, say “he’s so cute!” and ask about him. Again – mother part beagle, part corgi; father unknown. Now that he’s a little bigger if there’s any dog experts out there who have a guess as to his father’s breed, please feel free to comment.
- He loves to lay in the sun – especially the patch of sun by the front door.
- He likes to eat paper – specifically toilet paper or kleenex, although he also has a tendency towards toilet paper tubes and dixie cups. We’ve trained him not to knock over garbage cans so as long as no paper hits the floor, it’s all good.
- He loves to lie on his back. Sometimes he falls asleep in this position with his eyes open.
- We love him so much and are so happy he came into our lives!!
About the Author
Teressa Morris is first, a wife and mom of two grown children (who can't seem to move out) and two furbabies. She writes about her family life, as well as causes that are dear to her heart, with recipes, reviews and giveaways on the side. Google+